BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 25, 2007

pictures from my weekend

Again, I'm sorry to those of you still using dial-up... Aren't you glad you're not one of them anymore LeAnne?

This is Jorge and his precious Jeep after we went mudding. He was very proud of it. I have to admit, it was pretty cool driving around town with everyone staring at us in pure envy. Yeah, it was pretty hott (yes, I know there aren't two "t's" in "hot").

This is me and Jorge in his Jeep after I let him draw a tear drop on my face. Apparently, having a tear drop tattooed on your face means that you killed someone. I've never killed anyone, but Jorge said it would be hott. He drew all over my hands too, but I decided that you guys didn't necessarily care about those pictures.

This is me looking pretty darn cute in someone else's hat and glasses. We're at Pizza Hut. I like Pizza Hut. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to get good pizza in Manhattan! Oh yeah...this was also right after Jorge, Charles and I went to see "Ghost Rider." Overall, not a horrible movie. However, the writing was painfully horrific. The plot wasn't incredible. The effects weren't bad. The action was kind of cool

Here's me and my boys! Charles is on the right. Jorge on the left. I'm the adorable one in the middle looking very loved.

1 comments:

LeAnne said...

hott... ok... so they don't know how to spell in NYC? Or in CT, I should say?

You look good... glad you had a fun weekend... and thanks for posting some pics... yes, having real internet is a wonderful thing!