BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 26, 2007

Customer of the Week!!

First of all, the pictures on my last post randomly stopped working. When I get motivated I'll try to fix it, because if you haven't seen then, you should.

Ok, this post goes out to Albert, the door man down the street, who comes in quite regularly and is always very friendly. He usually talks to the other people working there, my manager teases him a lot, but I've never really talked to him. It's a good thing I started though! He's from Sarajevo!!

I heard him talking on his cell phone, and it really sounded like Serbo-Croatian but I couldn't place it. After he got off I asked him where he was from and he said Bosnia! I guess he lived the last couple of years in Montenegro, so he was speaking Serbian with a weird accent. We had a little conversation and then he had to go, but like I said, he's a regular, so I'll get to practice some more!

Anyway, that was exciting. I was on top of the world for a good three hours...


(Oh yeah, amen to Kelly's post! If you haven't read it, go read it. I am in complete agreement and I think I almost cried...ok, I'm not in an emotional state, but I can't believe how upset I got!)

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Albert from Sarajevo... who knew? That is pretty cool. I'm glad you'll be able to talk to him. :)

Kelly said...

That's SO awesome! Just met a girl two weeks ago in my Jujitsu class who's from Macedonia. :-D

Anonymous said...

i just met a girl from Bulgaria. but she didnt speak. xoxo

ywamce said...

I am glad you found a fellow speaker- that is so cool. Check out my comment on Kelly's blog!