BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Too much time on my hands...

So apparently I can't manage my time when I actually have time to manage. I'm so much more productive when I'm busy. I went from working 30 hours last week to 13 this week.

I'm kind of dedicating this to Kelly who is suffering the same thing, just worse. So in the great words of Tommy Shaw:
"Is it any wonder I'm not crazy? Is it any wonder I'm sane at all?
...Too much time on my hands, it's ticking away with my sanity
I've got too much time on my hands, it's hard to believe such a calamity
I've got too much time on my hands and its ticking away from me"

Aaaaaah!! I'm going stir crazy!!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

AAAAAAAH! coming from someone who totally knows what that's like.

Anonymous said...

That song was exactly what I was thinking when I read this. Nice.