Well, finals are done. Packing is done. It's been a miserable week, but it's over now. I ride a bus to Tennessee tonight to visit my friend Sarah from Cedarville. Then I'm going to Connecticut for a couple of days, and on May 19th I fly to Colorado for the summer. That about sums it up.
Leaving is weird. I'm not use to leaving when I know I'm coming back. There are also a lot of people who are leaving the school and not coming back, so a lot of people won't be here next year. I'm surprised at how sad I am when I know I'll be back really soon. I'm looking forward to it though. I hear my sister is growing and staying adorable. It should be a good summer. Besides, I'm going to get to hang out with Zach and Heidi!
In the mean time though, I've got the chorus of this REM song stuck in my head. I liked it long before I moved here, but I guess there's a little more significance to it.
"It's easier to leave than to be left behind
Leaving was never my proud
Leaving New York, never easy
I saw the light fading out"
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Leaving New York...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congrats on finishing another year of college!
YAY! lets play!!!!
i might go to cali next week, but just for a couple of days. so after that we can hang out.
-h
Post a Comment