Yup, I'm in Connecticut now. It was a long trip up here from Tennessee, but it was worth it. Can I just say that my friend Sarah's family is AMAZING?!!! I had such a great time down there. It was so relaxing and was really just what I needed. So now I'm here in Groton until Friday. Then I spend that night in New York and fly to Colorado on Saturday. Busy busy... Update soon.
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
wait wait you forgot to mention your stop in good ole pa on friday!!
why was it a long trip - did you walk
well, it had to do with being on a bus for 24 hrs, and then having to get from the bus station in new york to the train station in new york during rush hour, and then having to take the train to connecticut, and then an additional hour in the car. it was pretty long. i can't imagine if i had to walk. i'd get back to new york just in time to start the fall semester.
Post a Comment