Yes yes, I know it's been over a month. Most of you have admit that I do tend to be better than this. Honestly, there just hasn't been much to write about. The reason I haven't blogged is because I figured it would be boring and I didn't want to subject you to that. I was, however, convinced by several readers that I should write anyway. I still don't have much to say though. Here's the summary of the last month:
1. Work at Starbucks
2. Math class at Arapahoe Community College (just shoot me now...)
3. Trip to Texas to see Liz Crittenden and her family down there
4. Last-minute trip to Missouri this last week because my parents bought a car out there and needed someone to drive it back
5. The arrival of our new dog, Willow (see Caleb's blog for more)
6. Spending time with the family
7. Umm...can't think of much to put here. A few other things have happened to add some variety. I got to see Zach. That was cool. I've been to a few Rockies games (even baseball can be fun when it's live). I haven't gotten to see Heidi yet =( And...that's about it.
I'll try to put up some pictures or something soon. Sorry about the interval between posts and sorry about not having much interesting to say. In spite of the relative uneventfulness of my life, the summer's going pretty well, and I'm glad to be out here.
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
I still occupy the land of the living...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Hey Jana,
Thanks for posting. Glad you're not regretting being in boring Colorado. Say hi to the family for me.
Baseball is always boring... unless there is a fight or something, but even then, compared to a hockey fight, it's boring.
did you get to drive the new car??
well, it's a new old car, but yeah, i drove it. i've never been a huge fan of mazdas, but this thing drove beautifully.
are you free next week?
-h
Hey Happy Birthday for today!! I remembered this morning but then of course forgot - and then saw Leanne's blog and only realised that of course it is your 21st! MAN does time fly!!! Hope you had a great day my friend,
thinking of you all the way over here in Banja Luka!!!
yay texas
Glad you're here too!
Post a Comment