BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 21, 2007

Colorado at last

I finally made it out to Denver yesterday. It was a long time in coming. There were complications with my flight out of New York so I had to actually stay in a hotel that night. It was kind of nice though. Today my grandparents arrived from Missouri for a couple of days. I've got a job at Starbucks here and I might be applying for another one at a nearby movie theater just to make some extra money. Tomorrow I'm going to the community college to register for a math course that I have to take over the summer.

I will update more and put up some pictures of my family as soon as I get a chance to relax a bit.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome!
-heidi

LeAnne said...

I'll try to call you again today... hope you're having fun. love ya

Angelina said...

have fun with the family:)

Shannon said...

Glad you finally made it safely ... after all that. You do have the worst luck with traveling ... :) I love you! I'll try and call you soon ...

Anonymous said...

hi jana banana! how r u? sounds like ur finally getting settled down for a bit. so you are living in denver? because you are the third friend i have that is living there. i would love to come visit you but i dont have a job or income right now lol soooo it is only a dream right now. :-) love ya!!
~amy~

Anonymous said...

But you shall NOT place any pictures of me, perticularly with what you've done to my hair. Heh.

Anonymous said...

lets play!!!
-h

William A. Summay said...

Thanks, Jana! I am old! It's kind of hard to belive that i made it to 18!

-Miss you!