Well, at 11:26 a.m. (if everything goes as planned...which does not seem to be my luck anymore) I should be on my way back to New York. It's kind of weird that leaving my family this particular time will probably be the most difficult departure yet. It seems worse that the initial move to college, and certainly worse than leaving after any of my other breaks. I've managed to get comfortable here in Colorado. I've made several friends at my Starbucks, living with my family has been way more conflict-free than I would have expected, and knowing that Daniela probably won't really remember next time I come back is really hard.
I'm so glad I came out here. Hopefully going back to New York will be good. I know that I'll love being back. Just pray for the constant high stress that never goes away or even eases up living there and going to my school. It'll be good though. I've got some cool plans coming up. I'll keep you guys updated.
Summer's over. Back to school, which also means more consistent blogging.
Monday, August 27, 2007
Out again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yeah! Glad to hear you really enjoyed living with your summer this family. But I've definitely missed your posts:)
I miss you. CALL ME! You are the one with the weird schedule!
Hi Jana,
Have not heard from you in a while :) How have you been? I can"t belive yet there is a second sister in Warner family :)
I am doing great, living in London for five months now, and loving it. I have changed my position into nanny, and its much better. I am as well considering to staying here and starting a uni.London is amazing, I have never seen such a place where is so many nations, and I am starting to develop a british accenat :) Sorry for writing you here, but somehow I have lost your address again, could you write me back e mail?
love
SELMA
Post a Comment