Well I'm back. So far so good. It's like I never left. Sometimes it feels like this summer didn't even happen. Some of you might remember 2 years ago when I was at Cedarville for Labor Day (I can't believe it's been 2 years!!!), I said it was my new favorite holiday. Not so much anymore. One of my professors thought that he should assign a paper due on Labor Day! Who does that?? What's more, we haven't even had our first class with him yet!
Anyway, other than that, I'm getting settled in. This is the nicest apartment I've lived in at this school. I've stayed with my roommate Jill since my first semester here, and we're still rooming together. Our other two roommates are super awesome. Of course, it's always an adjustment learning to live with new people. I'm back at the same Starbucks, which is kind of weird. There are a lot of new people, and I keep finding myself correcting them at work because they were so by the book in Colorado. If I'm not careful they're all going to start hating me.
I do miss Colorado a lot. I made several friends there. I'm hearing about how much Daniela has grown just in the week I've been gone. She's about to crawl, and I'm sad I won't be there to see it. I talk to her on the phone sometimes though, which is cool. We do pat-a-cake. I just hope she has some recollection of me next time I see her. I had a really good time with my parents out there too. I'm sad I didn't did to see my dad more because he was getting things set up at this antique store/hotel type thing in the mountains, and I was always at work when he was home. My other siblings are all back in school, and it's neat hearing all the things they're doing. I miss them all a lot.
So that's pretty much the update. I'll come back at you all with something fun soon =)
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Getting into the groove...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hi Jana, I'm relieved that you like your apartment and roommates. Thanks for the update - keep 'em coming.
That's good that you are roomed with people you can tolerate ;)
Keep us updated :D
It's good hearing from ya!
Well, let's just hope the roomates can tolerate Jana... :)
Glad to hear you are settled in and have a good roommate situation.
Post a Comment