BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 15, 2007

2 Very Important Recent Events

1. I quit my job at Starbucks. The homework and classload this semester is, by far, the most difficult of my entire academic career. I just couldn't keep up with work and school, and my grades were falling, so I quit in order to focus on school. Anyway, my last shift was last night, and I'm kind of sad about that, but it was definitely the right thing to do.

2. At 6:36 pm on October 13, 2007 I put on my winter coat. I don't care if half of you have been wearing coats for two months, this was a very tragic moment for me.

Ok...no I'm going to get back to writing my paper and studying for my midterm.

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

It's cold here now too, so I feel for you. I thought it was still hot in the US, global warming and all *rolling eyes*

I'm sorry you're cold. Know I am as well :)

Love ya

Unknown said...

Cold here too. You say you love NY. Well, cold is part of NY, right. Guess you better get to lovin' the cold.

Seriously, I'm glad you were able to make a decision about your job, and to be confident that it is the right one. I share in your confidence, and I know that God will provide for all of your needs - including financial.

Angelina said...

i don't like wearing coats either. I still haven't worn a winter one yet

Larissa said...

I am sad for you that you had to quit... since you liked the company so much. HOWEVER, i am very proud of you!

I would just like to say, I am still in short sleeves, capris and skirts.... HA! It is the most perfect weather here right now... not too hot, not too cold.... it is breezy and not humid :-)

Okay, I'm done gloating :-) Love yoU!