BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

So...I went to Virginia...

I was tired and didn't really feel like traveling, but it was to see Kelly and Shannon. So, of course, I went! They promised me that, since I wasn't feeling well, they wouldn't make me do anything that required me to change out of sweats, but I got there on Friday night and was informed that we were going to a costume on Saturday! Thanks a lot girls...

Oh well, it all worked out in the end, so here we are as the Sexy Pirate, Marylin Monroe, and Tinkerbell







I think it was the first time that any of us had dressed up like that in a very very long time... It was definitely interesting, if nothing else, and lotsa fun!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great costumes! That musta been fun. I'm glad you went.

LeAnne said...

so how did you end up being a pirate?

Anonymous said...

Nice... I like the costumes. Do try not to scare me this badly again, you're only lucky I'm reading this on Halloween. Seriously though, the Sexy Pirate has style. Tinkerbell looks real enough, and our dear Monroe... Nevermind. The real one scares me enough, and she's dead.

ywamce said...

how cool! I am glad you had a good time despite not feeling well...

Janelle said...

Wow...Shannon...wow...