BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Dani!!!!

I can't believe it's been a year!! I realize I haven't posted pictures in a while. I didn't want to bore you all, but now I have an excuse!

Catch a tiger by the tail...and then chew on it! She loves her Tiger. She even says the word "tiger" and then growls.






This is her first bubble bath. My mom told me that she loved it, exept for when her red ball would disappear in the bubbles. That apparently stressed her out.
















They took her to the zoo for the first time last week. It was like an early birthday thing. Again, she loved it.




Anyway...this is the first first bithday of a sibling that I've missed. I'm very sad about that... She's started talking a bit. She has names for everyone in the family, including Willow, except for me. She also just started crawling, like literally a week ago. I talk to her on the phone though, and we play pat-a-cake over the phone. She growled at her Tiger for me over the phone. She's such a cutie, and my whole family is blessed by her. So happy birthday Dani! I love you!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! Reminds me of when Michela when she was little.

Unknown said...

She is really cute!
Happy B-Day!

ywamce said...

She is such a cutiepie - sorry you missed her birthday though, that just sucks...
But it sounds cool what you can do over the phone!!