Hey guys, I would really appreciate it if you could just pray for my roommate, Jill. She's had a migraine constantly for the last 4 weeks and it reached an excruciating level last night. We took her to the emergency room. No one knows what's wrong. She's been seeing doctors throughout these weeks and trying different meds. I just came back here from the hospital to shower and grab some homework. I'm going to head back now.
Jill is literally like a sister to me. She's been God's light in my life and His Grace personified since I've been in New York. Watching her be in so much pain is horrible. So please just pray that the doctors will figure out what's going on and how to fix it. That there won't be too much more experimenting with the meds because the side effects from different stuff have made it hard for her to keep up with school. Or if you're feeling particularly bold, just pray that He will take it away completely and permanently.
Anyway, I just wanted to get as many people praying out there as possible. Thanks.
Monday, November 12, 2007
my roommate...
at 10:16 AM
Labels: Life's Hard, Updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I will definetely be praying for her Jana...
Post a Comment