BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I should never travel...

Hey guys. I'm in Tennessee now with Sarah. It's good to be here, but unfortunately my computer was stolen on the bus. I can give the full story in detail later. But I'd just appreciate your prayers as I try to gather school stuff from people, and, most importantly, figure out how to get a new computer. I've done everything I can and there is absolutely no chance of getting it back. Also pray that the guy who stole it is just planning to wipe out the hard drive and sell it because I'm really not sure if I have "sensitive" information on there or not. I'm really not in the mood to have my identity stolen...

Thanks.

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

What?? What the heck? I'm so sorry.. that sucks. You know who it was? Shoot him...

Kelly said...

Your traveling life sucks. Really sorry. If I find someone selling a stolen mac with a silent keyboard, I'll beat him up. And then take the mac.

Larissa said...

OHhhh my word. That is so horrible! I can't believe it! You would think that you were in Bosnia or something!! Oh Gosh Jana I am so sorry. I will definitely be praying that God will provide.
Don't lose heart!
I love you