BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

March = BIRTHDAYS!!!!!!!!

So, you'll have to forgive me doing 2 at once. I have pretty much stopped doing birthday blogs, but these are a couple of note. 

First, since it's today: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEANNE!!! I love you and I can't wait to see you sometime after you get back in the country.
Isn't she sexy?

Second, I couldn't do a birthday post without mentioning Caleb's sweet 16 (3 days ago). He might not appreciate this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY baby brother!!!



Now's the part where I refrain from commenting on his dashing good looks or how big he's gotten. Just know that I love you, Caleb!!!!!

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Thanks - Love you!

Kelly said...

Happy birthday you two!

john-bob said...

Golly, Caleb has grown! How's he doing? He hasn't replied to my emails, and I have been unable to access his blog. A notification appears saying "Sorry, the blog at icemeltsintobeauty.blogspot.com has been removed." Well anyway, I'd love to see y'all again, someday. Happy Birthday to him and Leanne too!