BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 02, 2008

Finals...

My last class was yesterday and finals start on Monday. I have hours and hours of work to do to prepare for them, but as long as I do it, it should be fine.

Then it's out to Colorado for the summer. I tried to figure out a way to stay here, but that just seemed the best decision. So...for all of you in Colorado, hit me up.

2 comments:

ISJ said...

Hey, beautiful--how'd first day of exams go? Good luck on all of them; I'm rooting for you.

So no NYC this summer? :( I'm sorry it didn't work out, mostly because I am a selfish bitch and therefore won't be able to see you when I'm up there later this month, but also because I know what a hassle it is for you to have to move back and forth and try to find a job in CO. Good luck, baby.

Oh, and it's literally just occurred to me that you're in NY and, um...so are Tokio Hotel. Right this minute. Tomorrow morning they're doing TRL and then playing at in-store at the Virgin Megastore in Times Square. XD You could pass them on the street tomorrow and NEVER KNOW IT. Though if Bill has his hair up that'd be pretty freakin' hard to miss.

I love you terribly. Miss you.

Anonymous said...

Ah well. At least I'll be anxious to see you when you come out. I should be able to make it until then without any altercations that require major legal attention.