BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Election Results

Well, I didn't get the position. I'm ok with it. The girl who did get it is a good one for the job, and I'm planning on helping her out. Pray for ongoing grace for me in dealing with this.

The main thing I'm worried about is not putting as much into the house as I could and should. But we have a great exec team for next year and we're heading in a great direction.

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

That's a bummer... I'm sorry. Maybe next year?

7ίмστħŷ said...

That's to bad. I hope you you'll be able to help out some anyway.
BTW how long does your school year last? Jonathan & I will be visiting NY NY near the end of May and would like to see you if you're still around.

P.S. You made the right chose!
(I like the black Macbook the best.)