BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Back again!

So...I've made it back to New York. I've actually been back for several weeks. Hopefully now that school is back in session I can be little more regular about writing and reading blogs.

The first half of the semester is going to be crazy. Technically I'm only taking 12 credits, but for the first half of the semester one of my classes is being doubled up on. So right now it's like taking 15, and by the second half it'll be like taking 9. I'm working 35 hours a week. 15 hours at The American Bible Society (thanks to my former Statistics professor) and 20 hours as security for the school. It's not as bad as it sounds though. The school job lets me do homework while I'm working. It does mean that I have very little free time though.

This semester is already shaping up to be quite challenging. I have to be on a real grown-up schedule...meaning I either have class or work (or both) 9-5 every weekday, and then my security job in the evenings. This means that I probably need to stop staying up until 4 or 5 a.m. and some of you know how hard both going to bed and getting up that early can be for me. In addition, all of my classes have a lot of work. There's just a lot to keep up with.

Anyway, I am thrilled to be back in New York and I will do my best to keep you all updated on how it all goes.

0 comments: