BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 05, 2008

Cathemeral

So...a friend and I have decided that I am a cathemeral creature. The frustrating thing is that I'm having a very difficult time finding other animals that are cathemeral. I have found about 3 so far. I'm not going to tell you which they are, but I want to see which of you can find more. No prizes this time. I'm too broke, and Shannon still hasn't gotten hers for the plutoed thing (no, I haven't forgotten). But whoever wins gets my undying love and affection.

P.S. It's ok if you have to look the word up. I did.

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

So, you are in the same category as a roufus lemur? I suppose it could be worse... Being compared to the largest predator in Madagascar, the cat-like Fossa, isn't so bad either. It's pronounces FOO-sa... kinda cool. FOO-sa Foo-sa... hm... I like that... Jana the FOO-sa

Belinda Chaplin said...

YES! That is you to a tee!! I like the wiki-pedia explanation: "A cathemeral organism is one that has sporadic and random intervals of activity during the day or night in which food is acquired, socializing with other organisms occurs, and any other activities necessary for livelihood are performed."
tee hee :-)