Sorry it's taken me so long to update. No news is good news though, right? Elijah was released from the hospital within a day or two after I wrote that blog. My mom actually had to go back into the ER because of high blood pressure. She stayed one night, and then she and Elijah were both released on the same day. I had a great time being home for the Thanksgiving break, even though much of my time was spent at Panera studying for finals. But I know you've all been wanting more pictures, so here we go.
My roommate, Jill, came out for a few days, and we took Dani to the zoo. For the most part, Dani was more interested in the other kids and running up and down the ramps than the animals. Except for the part with the sea lions. But even then she wasn't interested in the ones barking and performing up on the rocks, but the one that would swim under water and come up for the air. Every time went under she'd say, "Where'd he go?" and when he came up she'd say "I see him!" It was so cute...for the first few times anyway.
It snowed on Thanksgiving day so Elijah got all bundled up. Gotta love the hat.
It worked out for me to be there for the tree decorating. This was the first year that Dani was really able to participate. Although for her it basically meant taking ornaments off so she could put them back on.
I just really liked this picture of Caleb.
Me and my babies!!
The kid can sleep through anything, even the screams of his two-year-old sister. Lucky boy...
I don't remember the last time we tried to get a picture of all us. Let me tell ya...it's not easy!
Well, I'm headed back there within the next couple of weeks for Christmas. More pictures will follow.
Sunday, December 07, 2008
What you've all been waiting for...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You actually look like a momma sitting there with the kids by the tree... scary :)
Post a Comment