(I really need to get back in the habit of blogging. It would be good or me.)
So, I went to goodwill with my mom and Josiah the other night. This was seriously about the nicest goodwill store I've ever been in. I spent like $57 and got a pair of shoes, 2 pairs of jeans, 2 pairs of dress pants, and several sweaters, and all of them were GAP, Old Navy, and Banana Republic. Impressive, right?
But the great bargains were the least of the excitement. While trying pants on in the dressing room a staple used to attach the price tags plunged into my left thumb. You think that sounds a little dramatic?See? It went in all the way to the first bend. And when I finally pulled it out it bled like crazy! Totally freaked the store clerk out.
Anyway, I know it's not technically that exciting, but I gotta write about something, and everyone loves graphic pictures. Oh yeah, happy New Year. I don't think I've ever been so happy about a year being over and being able to start a new one.
Here's to 2009!!
Friday, January 02, 2009
The Dangers of Goodwill
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment