BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

25 Random Facts

Kelly tagged me in her note on facebook, but I didn't want to do it on facebook, so I just decided to post it here. Besides, everyone else is doing it...

1. I am absolutely terrified of sharks.
2. I hate flying.
3. When I was 8 I almost set a field on fire.
4. Soccer used to be my life.
5. I've studied 5-6 languages, but only remember anything from 2 of them (that includes English).
6. I love words.
7. If there's cheese in the food I'll like it.
8. I get restless and agitated if too much time passes without something exciting, unusual, or dangerous happening.
9. I enjoy editing papers.
10. Sleep is one of my favorite things in the world, yet one of my biggest problems.
11. Egypt is #1 on my list of places to visit. Qatar is #2.
12. Loyalty is one of the most important values in the world.
13. I believe that the ends sometimes justify the means.
14. My life has been in danger more times than I can count.
15. Which doesn't technically say much because I hate math with a burning passion.
16. I've learned that traveling a long distance on a Greyhound is sure to change your life if you let it (but keep an eye on your computer).
17. I love going to the (horse) racetrack.
18. I form judgments of people based on how they treat others.
19. I think that New York is simultaneously the most beautiful and inspiring, yet ugly and despairing, places in the world.
20. I'll watch almost anything at least once.
21. Not a day goes by where I don't love so deeply that it hurts.
22. The musical Les Miserables is one of my favorite things in the whole world.
23. I thoroughly enjoy awkward situations.
24. I cried when Steve Irwin died.
25. I can't stand children, but there are a few individual ones who I absolutely adore.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

So if I pour cheese on hotdogs they're good?

Btw, when you come here we'll go to the racetrack in Charles Town.

Jana said...

I've been known to eat a chili cheese dog before...

Kelly said...

I had my first chili cheese dog at the spiritual retreat outside Sarajevo.