Wow...the fact that I'm in college is just totally blowing my mind right now. Things are insane! Classes actually start on Wednesday, so I'm still doing orientation type stuff. I am so not together right now though. I'm constantly losing track of where I need to be when and what I need to have with me. I also changed my major today. I was a Psychology major and Political Science minor, I just reversed them. One of the main reasons is that I'm hoping to get my internship in an embassy, and a Psych degree doesn't go too far in the fields I'm interested in.
I probably need to go so that I can go to bed. I'm excited though because I don't have anything until chapel, at 10. That means I get to sleep in! Ok, yeah...I'm laughing at the fact that I consider 9 a.m. sleeping in. So much for getting up at noon, or sometime thereafter. Well, I knew it was coming. So far I've done well getting up.
I do need to tell a quick story though. At 5 a.m. I open my eyes and I look at my alarm clock, which is sitting on my dresser telling me that it's 5 a.m. Like any sane person, I closed my eyes and went back to sleep. My alarm was set to go off at 7:30, but I don't open my eyes again until 7:50. I know this because I looked at my watch and freaked out. If I'm already sleeping through my alarm, I'm in trouble, so I look at my clock. It wasn't there! It was just GONE. I couldn't find it anywhere. All day I've been wondering where it could possibly be. I looked to see if it fell and couldn't find it. I used ever ounce of "Encyclopedia Brown" knowledge I could muster. Did someone steal it? I was just baffled. Then tonight I was looking for something on my bed and it was there in the blankets...? What's that about? I need to ask my roommate about it in the morning.
So that was my excitement for the day. Yeah...college life...
Tuesday, August 23, 2005
the alarm clock disappearing act
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I think you need to keep close tabs on that new roommate of yours... love and miss you puno puno...
Post a Comment