BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 15, 2005

the things people say...

Sup ya’ll! You rock my face off!! Ok…I truly DESPISE that expression, but it makes me laugh whenever people say it. They sound like idiots. It’s hysterical. I apologize if any of you really like the phrase. Get over it. Of course, you deprived people in Bosnia may not have heard it yet. It really doesn’t matter if you’ve heard the phrase or not, saying something “rocks your face off” really makes you sound like a moron. Like back when it was cool to say something was “da bomb,” I wanted to strangle people who said it because it just sounded so stupid. Occasionally, I still hear people say it, now I just die laughing because that was like so middle school…even before middle school.

*Sigh* Now I’m in college. I don’t understand people who can live on like 3 hours of sleep. I’ve been getting about 6 hours consistently. I’m surprised I haven’t crashed yet. Of course, throughout the last week, I’ve been averaging 4-5 hours. I’m exhausted.

I worked on Tuesday. That wasn’t too bad. It was a slightly later shift, and I stayed through close. So when I first got there, it was a lot like the last time, but then most people left and it was quiet and not too rushed. I still abhor the job, but it was almost tolerable. Tonight I get to go back to regular dishroom. It’s no fun. Oh well…

I suppose actually doing my homework before 1 a.m. might be a good thing, so I guess I’ll go do that now…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my current favorite is "get down with your bad self"!
is there a power sprayer in the dishroom? it provided hours of endless entertainment. all that steam, it does wonders for the hair-do!

Jana said...

the steam and its affect on the hair-do is irrelevant with the hats we have to wear...

Anonymous said...

steamy hat hair can be sexy