BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Name that iTune...

Ok not really, I just liked the sound of the title =)

I don't know, I might update again later on tonight after some exciting stuff happens. Not that I'm planning anything exciting...but then again maybe I am...

You would not believe the caffeine high I was on last night. I think I really freaked some people out. It's all good. I'm actually feeling pretty wired right now too actually. I don't know why.

Yeah, so the point of this is, I have 3 free iTunes songs coming to me. Which ones should I get?? Help me out. If I had money, everyone who named a song that I actually got would get a prize, but I'm a poor college student so it's just not gonna happen. Yeah. Sorry. I'd still appreciate the help though!!

Oh yeah, Doritos and Dr. Pepper rock!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you should download some Green Day. the new album, American Idiot, has some great brooding music. very anti-war. good stuff. rock on. also, the new audio adrenaline album just came out and it's pretty decent. you might preview some songs from that. i think that casting crowns has a new one out too, but i haven't listened to it yet. switchfoot's new album comes out in two days, but i don't know when it'll appear on itunes.

Jana said...

Oooh, I didn't realize that Audio Adrenaline had a new CD. I doubt I'll download the songs though because I'll probably just buy the whole thing. I might do some Green Day though. I like Boulevard of Broken Dreams and Wake Me Up When September Ends. We'll see. I'm sad no one else has suggested anything yet.

Anonymous said...

there is a light that never goes out
by the smiths
its funny, catchy, dark.
-heidi

Anonymous said...

Um, but I like Ranch Doritos and Root Beer floats. Though not necessarily together. And...I like you. :) Tiff

Anonymous said...

i'm not a big ranch doritos fan. but i do like herba. and i like ibc rootbeer in the glass bottle and a&w rootbeer in the frosty mug