Yeah, so it’s been longer that I was planning on it being since I really updated this thing. I had a really good weekend. I slept in Saturday and that night a group of us from our unit went to one of the girls’ churches for a back to college “tailgate party.” That was fun. We cooked out, and although I’m really not a cook-out person, it was better than Chuck’s and the deserts were fabulous! We had games and a scavenger hunt around the town.
After that we had some other things we had to do while we were out, including a Walmart run and some other stuff. If you really want to know what exciting thing I did that night with my roommate, you’ll have to ask personally (some of you already know =)
Now it gets exciting…we were late for curfew!! I couldn’t believe it. I haven’t been here a month and I’m already missing curfew. We were 7 minutes late and now I have to pay a $7. Curfew is a bad idea, especially ones with such harsh penalties. It’s a wonder we’re still alive and not in jail. Seriously, we almost died so many times that night trying to get back as soon as possible.
It was good bonding though…
I cannot stand my psych class!! You don’t even know… The reading isn’t bad but the class itself horrible. The prof is a great guy, but we learn nothing in class. The tests are hard and unpredictable, and the TA (teacher’s assistant) is not the most sociable guy. One of the worst things is that we have to participate in these studies that some students are doing. This is so stupid because it’s 10% of our grade to participate, but we just read a thing in our psych book on ethics, and it’s unethical to make anyone participate in a study, yet here we are!!
So I had to take my IQ test (or something) last night. It was awful. I don’t know yet what my score was, but I’ve never felt so stupid in my life. Seriously, I’m just waiting for them to put me in a “special” program or something.
Onto the sweeter things in life… Here’s a trivia question about me:
What is my favorite band?
The winner gets to buy ME a new CD. Haha, just kidding. Actually, I was going to just tell you, but I seriously want to know what answers I get, so I’ll just hold off. It’s going to be hard though because I’m just busting with news. Oh well…I can wait.
Monday, September 12, 2005
of IQs and curfews...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
it's Creed - I win
CREED!! YEAUHHH!!
I don't know your favorite band is so I'm going to go with Papa J and the Holy Frijoles. Do I get points for creativity? But do you have to pay a $1 for every minute you are late? Interesting. Live it up girl! Glad to hear there was some bonding. Tiff
tsk tsk tsk donovan...lying on my blog is not allowed.
wow tiff...you definitely get points for creativity. i might just have to pick a new favorite band.
yeah it's a dollar for every minute late up to 10 minutes, then it increases in $5 increments every 5 minutes.
*sigh*
ha ha, i just flirted with the guys on campus safety when i missed curfew.
that wouldn't work for me, it's the female RAs from our dorm that handle all that
Post a Comment