So Steven Curtis Chapman performed here at the school tonight. This is homecoming weekend, so there was all kinds of stuff going on, but I didn't participate in any of it because it all costs money and I don't have anybody to do this stuff with. One of my only friends here, Sarah, had bought a ticket to the concert for a friend of hers, but he didn't go, so she gave it to me. Yea! It was cool. It was really just what I needed tonight. I felt very refreshed afterwards.
Other than that, there's not much new. It was a loooooooooooooooong week, but academically speaking, it went very well. Today was fairly relaxing. I got to sleep in and watch movies, and I even got some homework done!
I really truly and honestly wish that I had something exciting to write about, but I don't. One of these days I will.
Peace. Love. Revolution.
Sunday, October 09, 2005
All Things New
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Life goes on. It's not always exciting or blogworthy. Keep pressing on. Glad you got to go to the concert. I like his stuff, but haven't heard anything recently. Uzivaj! Tiff
Personally, i think blogging on anything is good. I can't hardly force myself to write a blog on anything. Glad to hear everything's going good there.
Be careful what you ask for. "Exciting" could mean a lot of different things. Remember Mark W.'s prayer for an memorable trip a couple of years ago?
Post a Comment