BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 31, 2005

when are things going to get better...?

2 allnighters in 4 days...I want to curl up in my bed and never get up. I totally screwed up my speech today. Just when I think I'm getting this college stuff down, I have a week from hell...

Ok sorry...on the bright side, I feel like a real college student! I've pulled my first college allnighters. I had my first scan 'n' scram chapel incident (you'll have to ask me personally if you don't already know...). Oh yes, I am in college! Woohoo!!

If you look on the right, you'll see that I've added links. LeAnne, my best friend in the world, has finally gotten a blog! You'll want to check that out. The second...if you're already pessimistic and cynical, you might not want to go there, but it's soooo funny. The third, yeah...they're arcade games... I swear, they will be my downfall. Amazingly, they have not contributed to these recent events.

Yeah, so make sure you come back tomorrow for my question of the week. Check out the links. And if you feel the urge, send me a present ;)

Peace. Love. Revolution.

Oh yeah...happy holloween or whatever the heck it is today. I haven't slept. My days are screwed up. Can you believe my mom is letting my siblings trick or treat???? I never got to do that. Life is so unfair...

I'm done complaining now. Caocao ya'll...

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

hey Jana... how's the corn? I can't believe I am awake... I'm so tired, so I am going back to bed - when we're done chatting, of course... About the siblings... maybe your folks just wanted some free candy???

Russell Summay said...

Sound like your having a lot of fun, althought i can only venture to guess what you mean by an all-nighter. For halloween here we went to Stacey and Casey's house for monday night where they told us that the orphan girls were having a halloween party at the orphanage, that's when i realized that it was halloween.
I think i have "lived in Bosnia for toooo long" -T Ram

Anonymous said...

Turns out that my brother also went trick or treating for the first time in his life (the 15 year old). I'm still wondering how he pulled that one off. Pondering, Tiff

Anonymous said...

Trick or treat? To je zivot!

odysseymama