It's been a long time coming, much too long. I'm very sorry about that. Obviously, it is not Tuesday, but I'm going to post the question of the week anyway. Next Tuesday I'll try to get back on schedule. So here it is!!
Why do you have to "put your two cents in"...but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to?
Have a great weekend!!
Friday, December 09, 2005
Question of the Week!!
at 9:03 PM
Labels: Question of the Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i think i should get the extra penny... think how rich i would be... then i could buy you presents... hmmm... no, i'd just buy myself presents...
Because people are inherently selfish and rate themselves higher than they rate others. Hence the "MY two cents" and the "penny for YOUR thoughts."
Such is the fallen nature of man.
Hahahaha. Kelly, you're great.
Post a Comment