BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 04, 2005

SURPRISE!!!!!!

Well...I had been planning on spending this weekend resting in bed and watching movies. I've had a nasty cold and I thought that this would be a good opportunity to relax and try to recover a bit, but boy was I wrong! Friday night I took some Tylenol PM and figured on sleeping Saturday away, but next thing I knew, someone was shaking me awake. To my great surprise, I opened my eyes to find...*bum bum bum*...LEANNE!!!! I'm still in a state of shock, but I'm absolutely thrilled. I did not expect this at all.

Right now we're staying off campus at the house of some faculty members that work with the MKs. So, although I won't get to sleep and watch movies all weekend, it should a blast!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a fun sirprise! i hope you two have a great weekend!
h.scates

Kelly said...

Great surprise. You go, Leanne. Have a fun time you two.

Larissa said...

OH I'm soo glad that she was able to surprise you! How awesome! go LEANNE!

XOXOXO

PS e-mail me your address, and your phone numbers... right away if you could ;-)