BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Question of the Week etc.



First, here's me and Jorge over Thanksgiving. You even get to see my hair cut!

Second, here's he question of the week:
Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?

And third, make sure you tune in for my next entry based on a very stimulating conversation I had with my dearest Larissa.

4 comments:

Janelle said...

D'awww :B

Larissa said...

Oh my goodness... you guys look really cute togather! I think it is one of the very few times I've seen you in pink... it looks great on you! I miss you a lot!

kiss kiss
your babe

LeAnne said...

It's a great picture, jana... I'll call you later...

I'll have ot think upon your question, but i'll answer it soon...

LeAnne said...

i think it's because for the most part, whlie bablies may not always sleep long, they sleep without worry... maybe they do think - hmmm... who's going to change this diaper, or I'm hungry, or darn that tooth coming in. But for the most part, babies' sleep is uninterrupted by fear and worry and doubt. Can you imagine sleeping without worrying about tomorrow??