BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 03, 2006

the roommate

Time for a formal introduction. My roommate is now beginning to read my blog, so I need to stop writing about her =) Actually, she finds it very disappointing that I haven't written about her. So everyone, meet Carolyn Jennings of Chattanooga, Tennessee! I actually wrote this like 2 days ago, but I've been waiting for a picture. Our scanner isn't working though, so I'll just post one as soon as I get a chance.

I know a lot of people have prayed for my "roommate situation" since long before I actually came to school. I just wonder if they prayed for her sake or for mine. Truth is, she's put up with a lot from me and has proven herself to be very tolerant (in a very politically incorrect manner). I have every intention of getting her to Bosnia within the next couple of years. If anyone can hook me up with the Bosnian soccer team or the riot police force, let me know, because that's what I'm using to bribe her over.

She finds halva to be utterly detestable, although so does everyone in my unit. There was a mass of gagging and heaving when I had them all try it. Milka, Kras, and Jadros, however, all went over quite well.

Now, my relationship with my roommate certainly began rather shakily, but we have since had many bonding experiences, most of which are not appropriate for many of my readers. Besides, maybe Cedarville is watching me, and I don't want to get kicked out.

My roommate is very intelligent, or so we're to believe. She's in the honors program, called MoMM (Making of Modern Minds), and I can't decide if I believe that it's for the really smart people, or if it's just remedial. It's so hard to know these days...

Ok, I'll write more about her later. All of you should know that she can handle my sarcasm and biting humor. We did already establish that she's something of a wimp back when I wrote about the terror maze.

Oh oh! One, more thing! It was her birthday just over 2 weeks ago, so wish her a happy birthday!! I love you Carolyn!!!

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

i like carolyn... she helped me surprise jana... i don't know how the two of them get along as well as they do... :) I like carolyn too... yeah carolyn!!

Larissa said...

I'm glad that you two get along. I've been told that there is nothing worse then a really bad roomate.

PS doesn't your boyfriend get there today?