That is about the stupidest away message ever. People should not leave their default aways up, ever. Oh, that gives me a good idea for a blog post! Not today, however.
I'm not even technically away from my computer, but in case you didn't know, my boyfriend is here, so updating this blog is just not a priority. We're having an amazing time though. I'm even driving!! (Some of you know about all of my driving frustrations.
Anyway, he leaves Monday, so I'll be back for my question of the week
Friday, February 10, 2006
"I am away from my computer right now"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Have fun Jana!
don't hit anything or anyone with the car... joj... don't hit jorge either...love you
i wanna know everything!
I love the fact taht i can comment on your blog, i can't on most peoples! Yea Jana rock on!
[Tinny voice]"I'm sorry, I can't comment on this post, since I am away from my computer right now."
BTW, if you like the slogans at despair.com, you'll love this one seen hanging in an office building where I used to work:
"The beatings will stop, when morale begins to improve."
The real Jana? No. I KNOW the real Jana. And you is not she. I can see right through you, you fraud.
Love you much. Here's the link you lost--read my newest two posts. You're in them, and you've been given a job to do.
http://isjlair.blogspot.com
i commented on sarah's blog... look at me getting back in the college scene after... um... 12 years... uugh
Post a Comment