BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 29, 2006

101!!

I didn't realize it but my last post was my 100th!! That makes this my 101st, and I'm even almost up to 1000 on my visitor counter thing. I feel special and accomplished...

Anyway, I need to head off to work pretty soon. Just to keep you all hanging, that last question of the week thing was inspired by my encounter with the Unification/Mooney cult. Yeah...you meet all kinds of interesting people in New York...did you know that they think that world peace will come about when parents become more loving and raise their children better, and eventually children will be born without original sin??? I almost bust out laughing, but I didn't because it was the district director who was telling me all this.

It's all very exciting. Check out LeAnne's blog and check out her new specs. It's pretty hot ;)

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

I told you not to hang out with the moonies :) The district director... nice... glad you didn't burst out laughing, but maybe it would have been ok if you did... I probably would have. But I'm cynical...

I wish my new specs made me smarter not hotter... ok, wait a minute... scratch that, reverse it :)

Anonymous said...

IM BAAAAAACK!!!!
After a few months of disappearing from your world, i am here now. wipe away those tears and put a smile on your face, for i WILL make you grin, my bulgarian friend. :-)