BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

new info!

This will be short because I have a paper to write, but 2 quick things:

First, I started work at Starbucks yesterday! It'll be rough until I get a hang of the ropes, but I think it will be good.

Second, I have a new cell phone number. I keep meaning to send out a big email update but I haven't gotten around to it. If you want my number email me, and I'll get right back to you individually.

Anyway...it's all very exciting. Ok, I'm going to write a paper on pig slaughtering...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the job!
im going to ask about getting work off.... so we'll see :)
-h

LeAnne said...

I ate a lot of pig when i was in Croatia... it was sooooooo good... but now VF has a whole pork section... very stressful... I'm not much into the word slaughter... more like "dying for my food enjoyment..." Actually I don't think about it too much... it would make me sad. At least I'm not a chicken killer like Brink "the vegetarian"

Congrats on the job... don't spill hot coffee on people, and remmeber not to taste it before you hand it to the customer...

7ίмστħŷ said...

Working at Starbucks? So cool!! I hope that it's a nice working environment.
Good luck on the paper. -Ŧίмστħŷ