Ok seriously, excuse me while I go set my arm hairs on fire and stick a fork in my eye, in an attempt to expel the writer's block from my head. I think all productive brain activity has ceased and I need drugs or a hospital or something. You can ask my roommates, I'm a crazy person. I love being in New York. My roommate Kristina pointed out that at this rate we're headed for academic probation, so we can enjoy the city much more then! Ok...so I really don't think academic probation will be an issue, but who knows? At least a job isn't an issue since NO ONE HAS GOTTEN BACK TO ME!! Yeah...sorry about that. Just going a bit insane here.
Monday, September 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I know my brain is already fried
You will make it I'm sure. About the job thing, you'll find one. Be persistent. Squeaky wheel and grease and all that.
You've only be in a class a couple of weeks... Usually people don't thin of academic probation till mid-semester... maybe you shouldn't be enjoying the city so much.
I'd enjoy the city. Or bring my hw out into it.
Ack, got to go to class.
Post a Comment