BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Shakira Shakira!

Well...school has started. I don't want to talk about it right now. I have a lot to do. If you want you can pray my school books get here.

I almost have a job at Starbucks. I don't really want to talk about that either. I have one more interview on Tuesday. I think I got it.

Let me tell you want I do want to talk about: I saw Shakira's limo!! Ok, seriously, it's not that big of a deal. It's just cool. She's been in concert the last two nights at Madison Square Garden, which is two blocks away from me. I go there a lot to talk on the phone. So I just happened to be there and see her limo go by, and I'm pretty sure that I saw her in it. I also saw her tour bus, but the marketing team assured everybody that Shakira was not in it. It was funny watching all the people going nuts and fighting to get to wherever they thought Miss "Hips Don't Lie" was...I was just in the right place on the right time. Go me!

New York is awesome! Now I have to go to some stupid homework...

1 comments:

Shannon said...

that's so cool!! Ya know she came to Zagreb to do a concert right AFTER we left. We saw posters for it all over town.