BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 09, 2006

really really really ridiculously good looking?

So I'm back from Colorado! And check it out, Daniela is already working on Blue Steel...or is it Le Tigra? I always get them mixed up. Anyway, I had a really good time in Colorado, and these pics are taken with my spiffy new camera phone. It's pretty cool. Look at her though. Can you believe she's only 15 days old? She looks so much older to me. However, she is pretty tiny...

It's insanely warm out in Denver right now. It's so wrong. It was t-shirt weather when we left the house this afternoon and then my flight to NY was delayed half an hour because of fog and bad weather! I wish I could take New York City and just plop it right down in Colorado. I'd rather be here if I had to choose though. The affluence and suburban-ness of it all just stresses me out when I'm there. I like it here. It's so...international =)

Well, I just had to post these pictures. I'll update again soon!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

sheeeeeee's cuuuuute

Ok, enough of that. Good to have you back in cyberspace.

LeAnne said...

yes, the picture is very cute. Glad you had a good time. Denver is more affluent than NYC? I have no idea... affluent... funny.

Anonymous said...

she really is precious! Where do you get one of those? I want one! (until it cries, then i pass it on to you jana hahaha) love, bulgaria

Becky said...

SHE'S SO CUTE!!!