I think I may have explained the house system at this school a bit. Anyway, there are 4 leadership positions on the executive team and I'm planning on running for Helmsman. The Helmsman is basically responsible for the incoming freshmen and integrating them into the house, the school, and the city. There are a lot of reasons I want to do this and I have a lot of ideas. I can answer questions and whatnot later, but elections are in about 2 hours and I just wanted to let everyone know so that they could be praying. I really just want what's best for the house, so if one of the other candidates is going to be better at it than me then I want them to do it. Just pray that I'll be ok with whatever happens.
I'll let you know how it goes...
Monday, March 31, 2008
House Elections
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
So what happened?
Post a Comment